Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Dress-up


Dresses galore!

I think patching pieces and parts from these dresses I love will be fun - I know a seamstress lady that might be up for the task. I could even make it easier by getting a simple shift (if you can find such a thing!) & having her add this & that to make it just so...


Ahh, so simple... wish it were more a-line


Getting really close! If only it were short...


Love the cap sleeves & the layers...

Is this the same dress?

Love this pattern detail! Nice length, good a-line... Too bad it's strapless...

Maybe paired w/ a shrug? Looks really casual, though, even for me - linen-y?


Love, love, love this dress! {via Once Wed} I thought I wanted a Jackie-Audrey boatneck/bateau, but after seeing this dress, all bets are off. Love the collar, love the cap sleeves, love the layers...



Love the bold jewelry, too - contrasts well w/ the delicate, vintage-y, lacy, eyelet

And colored shoes...

Classic... (maybe a little too full & sheer?)


Almost perfect! Great shape, nice length, simple detailing at the waist... Sheer & flowy, though?


Love, love, love these details! I like keeping the front fairly simple and adding some vintage-inspired interest to the back...


The front of that beautiful back?


Love a simple fabric with tailored detailing...


A little too glittery & lacy for me,
but I like how cute a strapless is when paired with a shrug...


Nice bodice, but too simple...


LOVE this vintage gem! Sheer layers, a touch of tailored detail, cutest collar

So cute...




Does this come in white-ish?


Banding detail...


Like the neckline & the deco pattern, needs more a-line


Fun but would never


Colorful petticoat? Could be fun...


So there's to thinking about it in pieces & parts. Next step: photoshop magic.

3 comments:

MattBogus said...

Maybe Erik should wear the dress and you the suit. You could lift his veil at the end of the ceremony and carry him through the door too. I dont think you'd ever wear the suit though. ;)

Fox & The Feather said...

hahahaah i get to wear a dress

mom said...

Not too sure about the peter pan collar on you. I like your new favorite, though.